|One Way||Round Trip|
|Senior (60 & older)||$42||$84|
|Children (12 & under)||$36||$72|
|Same Day Round Trip (Must Call Office)||$64|
|Mayo Clinic Employee||$37||$74|
|Military (Any Branch; Active - Reserve- Retired)||$37||$74|
|EMT, Police Officer, Firefighter||$37||$74|
|Downtown Rochester to/from RST||$15|
|North of Civic Center Drive NW to/from RST||$20|
Schedule – MSP to RST
|Depart Mall of America||Depart Terminal 2 (Humphrey)||Depart Terminal 1 (Lindbergh)||Arrive Rochester|
|5:30 am*||5:40 am*||6:00 am*||7:40 am*|
|7:30 am||7:40 am||8:00 am||9:40 am|
|8:30 am||8:40 am||9:00 am||10:40 am|
|9:30 am||9:40 am||10:00 am||11:40 am|
|10:30 am||10:40 am||11:00 am||12:40 pm|
|11:30 am||11:40 am||12:00 pm||1:40 pm|
|12:30 pm||12:40 pm||1:00 pm||2:40 pm|
|1:30 pm||1:40 pm||2:00 pm||3:40 pm|
|2:30 pm||2:40 pm||3:00 pm||4:40 pm|
|3:30 pm||3:40 pm||4:00 pm||5:40 pm|
|4:30 pm||4:40 pm||5:00 pm||6:40 pm|
|5:30 pm||5:40 pm||6:00 pm||7:40 pm|
|6:30 pm||6:40 pm||7:00 pm||8:40 pm|
|7:30 pm||7:40 pm||8:00 pm||9:40 pm|
|8:30 pm #||8:40 pm #||9:00 pm #||10:40 pm #|
|10:00 pm **||10:10 pm **||10:30 pm **||12:10 am **|
Schedule – RST to MSP
|Depart Rochester||Arrive Terminal 1 (Lindbergh)||Arrive Terminal 2 (Humphrey)||Arrive Mall of America|
|3:15 am*||4:55 am*||5:05 am*||5:15 am*|
|5:15 am||6:55 am||7:05 am||7:15 am|
|6:15 am||7:55 am||8:05 am||8:15 am|
|7:15 am||8:55 am||9:05 am||9:15 am|
|8:15 am||9:55 am||10:05 am||10:15 am|
|9:15 am||10:55 am||11:05 am||11:15 am|
|10:15 am||11:55 am||12:05 pm||12:15 pm|
|11:15 am||12:55 pm||1:05 pm||1:15 pm|
|12:15 pm||1:55 pm||2:05 pm||2:15 pm|
|1:15 pm||2:55 pm||3:05 pm||3:15 pm|
|2:15 pm||3:55 pm||4:05 pm||4:15 pm|
|3:15 pm||4:55 pm||5:05 pm||5:15 pm|
|4:15 pm||5:55 pm||6:05 pm||6:15 pm|
|5:15 pm||6:55 pm||7:05 pm||7:15 pm|
|6:15 pm #||7:55 pm #||8:05 pm #||8:15 pm #|
|7:15 pm **||8:55 pm **||9:05 pm **||9:15 pm **|
- Due to COVID-19, we are running a limited schedule. Please be flexible, we may ask you to leave Rochester earlier, or depart MSP later than expected.
As this is a shared ride shuttle service, there is a potential you may be in a van with up to 9 other passengers. For the health and safety of everyone on board, we require all passengers wear a mask during their trip. The average time on the shuttle is approximately 80-100 minutes.We are pleased to offer private sedan service should you prefer to not share a ride with other travelers. You can book on our reservation page or by calling us at 866-440-2907.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 or Flu like symptoms, please call us to reschedule your shuttle reservation.
- Beginning April 19th, due to road construction in the Cannon Falls Area, we will be re-routing our shuttles. Due to this change, the pick up in the Cannon Falls Area will be Woody’s Pump & Munch in Randolph during the construction season.
- Times in Purple are the times we are currently operating.
- Times marked with a ‘#’ are only operated Sunday – Tuesday
- Times marked with at ‘*’ are only operated Wednesday-Friday
- Times effective May 1, 2019
- ** Daily except Saturday night
- Please make sure you choose a shuttle that will arrive at MSP 1 1/2 hours before your flight if it is domestic and 2 1/2 hours for international.
- Shuttle reservations booked with less time than recommended are done so at the passengers own risk of not making the flight.
- Advance reservations required to guarantee service.
- Reservations are on a First come – First served basis.
- Schedule may vary on or around holidays. (New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Schedule subject to change without notice.
- The scheduled departure time from Rochester is based upon a departure from the downtown area.
- Pick up and Drop off times in Rochester may vary depending on your location.
- This is a shared ride service. There may be multiple stops before departing Rochester.
- All reservations must be canceled 12 or more hours before the scheduled reservation time to avoid charges.
- Reservations canceled with less than 12 hours before the scheduled time will be given an open ticket to be used on a future reservation, however no refund will be offered.
- Free reservation time changes based upon availability.
- Rates subject to change with or without notice.
- Debit Cards Users: An additional amount may be placed on hold until the completion of your trip. Amounts will vary depending on your card holder agreement. Additional amounts will be returned at that time. See your card holder agreement for further details.
- International Credit Card Users: We have found that there are some international credit/debit cards that our processor does not accept. If you attempt to make a reservation and it tells you your card is declined please call our office to attempt to make a reservation. Your financial institution may still place a hold on the funds. If our processor shows the card is declined, please consult with your financial institution to learn how long it will take for the funds to be returned to you. We are unable to refund anything if our system shows the card declined on our end.