Airport Shuttles and Travel
Rochester Shuttle Service is here to transport you in comfort and style. Whether you fly in and out of the Minneapolis International Airport (MSP), or Rochester International Airport (RST), we have you covered. Looking for something to do while in Rochester? How about a tour, or day trip to the famous Mall of America. With hourly shuttles to and from the Airport and Mall of America, there’s no better way to travel!
Minneapolis International Airport
- Servicing all of the major airlines
- Convenient hourly shuttle arrivals and departures
- Onsite agents in Ground Transportation to assist you
- Walk Ups welcome- advance reservations preferred, but not required
- $34 one-way to/from Rochester for an adult ticket
- Travel time to Rochester is 90 minutes
- Private Black Car Service available for $165
Rochester International Airport
- Fly directly into Rochester!
- Connecting flights into Minneapolis, Chicago, and Atlanta
- On site RSS Agents in Ground Transportation ready to assist you
- Walk Ups welcome- advance reservations not required
- Only $10 per-person to any downtown hotel. $15 to any northwest hotel
- Private Black Car Service available for $34 anywhere in Rochester
- Taxicabs also available for $23 downtown
- Travel time to downtown Rochester is 15-20 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Terminal 1 (Lindbergh) – Our check-in counter is located in the ground transportation atrium.
1. From baggage claim 8, take the elevator or escalator down one floor to the tram level. Once you are on the tram level, walk straight ahead until you reach the circular airport information desk.
2. At the airport information desk, turn left, and walk about 50′ to the elevator or escalator.
3. Take the elevator or escalator up one floor to the ground transportation atrium.
4. Look for our check-in counter with the sign “Rochester Shuttle”.
5. Please check in with our agent at our check-in counter. If there is no one at our counter, please have a seat and our driver will check you in shortly before departure.
Terminal 2 (Humphrey)
When you are ready for pickup, go out door 6 of the terminal and cross the street to the Ground Transport Center. During inclement weather go up one floor and take the sky way across to the parking ramp then back town one floor to the Ground Transportation Center. Have a seat and watch for our van which is clearly marked “Rochester Shuttle Service” or “Star Transportation.” The shuttle should arrive shortly before your scheduled pickup time.
We pick up and drop off at most Rochester hotels, St Mary’s Hospital, Methodist Hospital and various other locations. Click here to see a complete list of the pickup and drop-off locations we provide service to.
The location of the shuttle pickup/drop off area is the North Entrance Taxi and Shuttle area by the J.W. Marriott between Nordstroms and Sears. (Please note it is not in the same area as the light rail station)