To: Our current and future passengers,
Your health, welfare, and safety are paramount when you ride with Rochester Shuttle Service. We understand how the news is dominated by the COVID-19 outbreak. So, we at RSS wanted to personally reach out to each and every one of you to assure you that we are working diligently to implement increased cleaning protocols in every one of our vehicles to keep you, our loyal customer, safe.
We are closely monitoring information given to us daily by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Minnesota Department of Health regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure that we meet our client’s while doing our part to keep you and our communities safe.
At this time we are going to continue to operate, but at a reduced schedule. We understand that there are flights arriving and departing through the day. We are going to try to operate as many trips as possible, but please understand we may ask you to depart Rochester earlier than expected, or you may have to wait at MSP longer than anticipated.
Here are some of the important measures we are taking to ensure your safety:
- We have enhanced techniques for disinfecting all of our vehicles using the guidelines set by the CDC, which includes using disinfectant diluted with bleach and 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Our Professional Detail Staff is instructed to use disposable gloves while detailing our vehicles, discarding he gloves after each vehicle is cleaned.
- All surfaces on the interior and exterior of each vehicle are completely disinfected including; arm rests, switches, vents, head rests, radio knobs, door handles, and trunks.
- Our drivers are instructed to use the same techniques after each ride is completed to ensure the safety of each client.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the health and welfare of our associates. This includes:
- Office staff are disinfecting all office and common areas using the same above techniques.
- If they are not feeling well, or if their family members are not feeling well, we have asked that they stay home and see a doctor immediately to avoid passing it on to others.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly, and often, using soap and water and hand sanitizer.