To: Our current and future passengers,
Your health, welfare, and safety are paramount when you ride with Rochester Shuttle Service. We are monitor information given to us by the Centers for Disease Control, TSA, and the Minnesota Department of Health.
As this is a shared ride shuttle service, there is a potential you may be in a van with up to 9 other passengers. The average time on the shuttle is approximately 80-100 minutes. We are pleased to offer private sedan service should you prefer to not share a ride with other travelers. Please call us at 866-440-2907 for more information on our Private Sedan Service.
Here are some of the important measures we are taking to ensure your safety:
- We have enhanced techniques for disinfecting all of our vehicles using the guidelines set by the CDC, which includes using disinfectant diluted with bleach and 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Our Professional Detail Staff is instructed to use disposable gloves while detailing our vehicles, discarding he gloves after each vehicle is cleaned.
- All surfaces on the interior and exterior of each vehicle are completely disinfected including; arm rests, switches, vents, head rests, radio knobs, door handles, and trunks.
- Our drivers are instructed to use the same techniques after each ride is completed to ensure the safety of each client.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the health and welfare of our associates. This includes:
- Office staff are disinfecting all office and common areas using the same above techniques.
- If they are not feeling well, or if their family members are not feeling well, we have asked that they stay home and see a doctor immediately to avoid passing it on to others.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly, and often, using soap and water and hand sanitizer.